2 Day Bushcraft experience (For adults)
June 19 @ 10:00 am - June 20 @ 10:00 am£64.5 – £79
Join us for an incredible experience, no experience necessary, this is open to complete beginners. Whether you want to bring a book and just relax in a hammock, or immerse yourself into our program of activities, the choice is simply yours. Our talented and experienced team will deliver a variety of Bushcraft activities for all ages and abilities.
Saturday evening – We invite you to ‘Dine by Fire’ Our incredibly talented wilderness chef Johannes Hofman has created an incredibly delicious Medieval Feast. We finish the evening with hot chocolates and toasted marshmallows. You can choose to sleep in your newly built shelters, under a tarp, or bring a tent.
Sunday morning – Our Campfire bakery fires into action. It’s a team effort, as we all get stuck in and make a variety of delicious treats for breakfast.
Activities & Workshops
- Primitive & Advanced fire making
- Wilderness Cookery – The Canadian Fish Flag Demonstration
- Campfire bakery – A variety of bread & sweet treats
- Spoon carving workshop
- Woodcrafting workshops
- Shelter building – Primitive & Emergency
- All activities & Workshops
- Evening dinner, hot chocolate, marshmallows, and breakfast
- 1-night camping
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Warm clothes
- Wash kit
- Creature comforts
- Pic nic for Saturday lunch
** Vegetarian options available.