Stargazing & Astrophotography expedition
- 7TH – 11TH March 2024
- 27th September – 2nd October 2024
Join us here on the Island of Rum for an unforgettable experience. You don’t need any prior knowledge or experience to join us. Our team of expert guides will be on with you every step of the way. Enjoy the comfort of the Isle of Rum Bunkhouse located on the shores of the sea loch. During the day, optional guided fishing trips will also be available (at no extra cost) All meals and soft drinks are included too. So sit back, relax and get ready for your Island break.
- 4x Nights accommodation in the stunning Isle of Rum bunkhouse Accommodation | Rum Bunkhouse and Campsite
- Return ferry travel from Mallaig to Rum
- All food and drink (Whilst on the island)
- Access to all of our fully guided workshops.
- ** Optional guided fishing trips during the day. ( Included in your ticket price. All equipment is provided.)**
How to get to the gorgeous Island of Rum
Your adventure begins in the stunning fishing port of Mallaig, just 1 hour north of Fort William. Mallaig has regular train services from Glasgow and Fort William. Your guides will meet you at Mallaig ferry port and board the vessel for the voyage across to the Island. Don’t forget your binoculars, we will be on the look out for Whales, dolphins and sharks. For guests travelling by air, our nearest airport is Inverness. For more information or to book, please visit our ‘Book Now’ section. Stargazing and astrophotography expedition – Isle of Rum – Yorkshire Dales Bushcraft
Isle of Rum coastal survival expedition
2024 Dates: 21st – 24th June 2024
Be part of our next adventure.
Join us on the Incredible Isle of Rum for our Coastal Survival Expedition. This long weekend is not a test of endurance, its a chance for us to detox from our busy lives on the mainland, and learn a variety of new skills. We also include dedicated health and wellbeing sessions, focusing on guided meditation, natural skin care product workshops and much more.
Throughout the weekend the following workshop swill be available to our guests;
- Guided fishing trips – Lochs and seashore
- Guided walking tours
- Wildlife photography
- Guided wildlife Spotting
- Foraging workshops – Flora, fauna and seashore
- Primitive Fire making skills
- Wilderness Cookery Skills
- Campfire bakery Workshop
- Introduction to Maps
- Shelter making
- Knots and lines
- Water purification
- and much more.
For more information or to BOOK NOW please follow this ink Isle of Rum 2024 – Coastal survival skills weekend – Yorkshire Dales Bushcraft