We can offer your school, college or organisation the opportunity to have an outdoor classroom at your location, that’s accessible throughout the whole year, even in bad weather. Our dedicated and experienced team can help with design and delivery of the outdoor classroom.
- After school clubs
- A full school day package
- Residental stays (at our Bushcraft Base camp)
We also offer our Bushcraft awards scheme that’s already proving very popular in some local schools.
We offer 4 levels for your students to work through. Level 4 promotes self-confidence and leadership.
Throughout the syllabus we teach a variety of primitive skills and techniques. Such as:
- Conservation and preservation
- Primitive fire lighting
- Campfire making
- Wildlife observations and tracking
- Campfire bakery skills
- Campfire cookery
- Wild food preparation, understanding the food chain
- Foraging skills, identifying edible and medicinal plants
- Water purification
- Camp preparation
- Natural shelter making
- Expedition planning
- Coastal survival exercises(optional)