- This event has passed.
Yorkshire Dales Food and Drink Festival 2020
July 18 @ 8:00 am - July 19 @ 8:00 pm
We are delighted and super excited to be attending the awesome Yorkshire Dales Food and Drink Festival 2020.
Throughout the weekend, we will have the following demonstrations, workshops and events running throughout the weekend…
- Woodland crafting workshops – Come along with the family, make create, decorate and take home your crafts. This workshop is open to all ages.
- Fire Making workshops – Attempt to make fire using a method that is a quarter of a million years old.
- Campfire Bakery – A wonderful activity for all of the family to come along and enjoy. We will show you how to bake delicious treats, from chocolate bread to campfire Donuts plus much more……
- Fish and Game cookery demonstrations – Canadian Fish flag cookery, medieval bird roasts. In this workshop, we will be looking at, and practising ancient preparation and cookery methods. All of the food will be cooked using our open fire.
- Bushtucker kitchen challenge – Sample the delights that mother nature has to offer. If you dare!
Medieval style Banquet Dinner – Dining By Campfire
On Saturday and Sunday evening we will be hosting a Medieval Banquet dinner, suitable for all of the family. We will have an array of delicious meats, fish and sweet treats to suit all appetites. Under candlelight and the twinkle of the night sky…
Tickets will be released soon….