Family Bushcraft & Wellbeing camp ( 2 Day)
April 3 @ 10:00 am - April 4 @ 11:00 am£199
” The mud will wash off, but the memories will last for a lifetime “
Join us for an incredible experience with a little something for all of the family. Whether you want to bring a book and just relax in a hammock, or immerse yourself into our programme of activities, the choice is simply yours. Our talented and experienced team will deliver a variety of Bushcraft activities for all ages and abilities.
Saturday evening – We invite you to ‘Dine by Fire’ Our incredibly talented wilderness chef Johannes Hofman has created an incredibly delicious Medieval Feast. We finish the evening with hot chocolates and toasted marshmallows. You can choose to sleep in your newly built shelters, under a tarp or bring a tent.
Sunday morning – Our Campfire bakery fires into action. Its a team effort, as we all get stuck in and make a variety of delicious treats for breakfast.
Activities & Workshops
- Primitive & Advanced fire making
- Wilderness Cookery – The Canadian Fish Flag Demonstration
- Campfire bakery – A variety of bread & sweet treats
- Spoon carving workshop
- Wood crafting workshops
- Shelter building – Primitive & Emergency
- All activities & Workshops
- Evening dinner, hot chocolate, marshmallows and breakfast
- 1-night camping
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Warm clothes
- Wash kit
- Creature comforts
- Pic nix for Saturday lunch
** Vegetarian options available.