Family 24 hour Survival Experience
August 22 @ 10:00 am - August 23 @ 9:30 am£195
No experience required. If it’s your first time, our instructors will be on hand to guide you every step of the way. This awesome experience is family-friendly and focuses on allowing families to learn new skills together, in a relaxed environment. This event is 1 full day of experiences and workshops, followed by an overnight stay. Learn together, make new friends and gather around the campfire.
- Campfire lunch – Delicious Roast Pork Rolls
- Evening Campfire Dining. Forest fish and chips. Our instructors will demonstrate how to prepare and cook fish on the open fire.
- Breakfast. We will be teaching you how to cook damper and ash bread on the open fire. Served with a variety of fruit preserves and my personal favourite, chocolate spread!
- Demonstrations and workshops. From shelter building to fire making and campfire cooking
Cost: 4 participants ( for example – 2adults 2 kids or 1 adult 3 kids)
***Now £195 for a limited time only!***
You will need to pack the following;
- Sleeping bag
- Water ( At least 2 litres each)
- Personal wash kit
- Bowl and fork
- Campfire cup ( Big enough for hot chocolate and Marshmallows!)
- Waterproof clothing
- Warm kit
- Any creature comforts you would like to bring
- The loudest and most ridiculous shirt or hat. To be worn for dinner.
- A good sense of humour. Our chief instructors jokes require a little updating
Please note: Our beautiful woodland has very basic and primitive facilities. We have an onsite toilet, but no shower facilities. However, Its Bushcraft and plenty of hot water, soap and hand sanitizer will be available.
COVID 19. We will strictly adhere to all COVID 19 Regulations set out by the Government.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you require any more information. We look forward to welcoming you.