***Personalized gift vouchers are available for this experience***
Unwind and reconnect with mother nature – The Bushcraft weekend covers a whole range of fundamental skills in a wonderful, relaxed environment. We also focus on the health and wellbeing benefits of spending time in the wild too. You can choose to stay under canvas, in a hammock or enjoy the comfort of one of our glamping pods here at Chestnut Lodge. The choice is simply yours, and it’s all included in the price!
Here is what’s included.
- 2 x nights Shared accommodation in the Lodge
- All meals – Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks – Tea, coffee and soft drinks are available throughout the weekend
- Snacks – Biscuits and sweet treats
- Workshops – Please see our list of workshops below.
- On site – Secure parking
- Showers – With hot water!
- Access to the sauna and hot tub
A list of workshops included in your weekend.
- Primitive and advanced fire making
- Wilderness Baking – Breads and sweet treats
- Wilderness cookery – Rabbit, Fish and Wood pigeon cookery
- Shelter making – Advanced and primitive shelter making skills.
- Woodland crafting – Useful tools
** Vegetarian options are available. Over 18’s only.
For our international guests arriving by Air the nearest airports are – Durham Tee’s Valley Airport 31 Minutes, Leeds Bradford airport 54 Minutes – Manchester 2 hours – Liverpool 2 hours. Transfers can be arranged for you* Additional charges will apply.